Let discover a great lifetime sport – Rowing!
Taking up rowing for the first time is really easy for all ages and abilities. HKCRA provide the rowing course in all levels from elementary to advance. The participants can learn rowing in interesting and systematic way.
Aged 18 or above who can swim at least 50m in clothes
Sha Tin Rowing Centre：27 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin; or
Jockey Club Shek Mun Rowing Centre：27 On King Street, Sha Tin
- Completed enrolment form, enclosed cheque made payable to “Hong Kong, China Rowing Association” (please write the name of the participant at the back of cheque) on or before two weeks prior to the commencement of the course. One cheque should serve one applicant for one course.
- in person to Sha Tin Rowing Centre (during office hours) ; OR
- by post to Sha Tin Rowing Centre, 27 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, and state ‘Galaxy Rowing Course’ on the envelope
- A confirmation letter will be sent by email before the commencement of the course. Once the confirmation letter is sent, no changing course, transferring or refund will be accepted.
- If the course cannot be held as scheduled, HKCRA will inform those applicants by phone or email. If no notification is received in 3 days before the commencement of the course, please contact our staff for enquiry.
- Application will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Make-up class may arrange if the course is affected by inclement weather. For detailed arrangement of inclement weather, please check with HKCRA website.
- HKCRA reserves the right to amend all course arrangement.
Star 1 & Star 2
3 sessions of 12 hours
Star 3 #
4 sessions of 16 hours
Advance Level *Applicants must pass the examination of Intermediate Course (Star 3)
Continuous Sculling Course #
5 sessions of 20 hours
Sweep Rowing Cross Over Comprehensive Course #
5 sessions of 20 hours
Sea Trip #
2 sessions of 8 hours
* 4 hours per sessions
“Attendance Certificate” will be issued to those with 80% attendance rate (except Sea Trip).
# Technical assessment will be held in the last session of Intermediate (Star 3), Continuous or Cross Over Courses and “Proficiency Certificate” will be issued to those who passed the assessments.
Tel: (852) 2699 7271
Course Timetable and Application Form
- NEW!! 2019-20 Course Timetable and Application Form (4th phase January to March)
- 2019-20 Course Timetable and Application Form (3rd phase Ocotober to December)
- Course Timetable and Application Form