- Use all facilities in two rowing centres and some of rowing boats
- Qualify to join the rowing regatta organized by the HKCRA
- Join rowing clubs and meet different rowers
- Enjoy special offer from different partnership companies
Categories of Rowing Centre User
- Those who use Sha Tin Rowing Centre (STRC) / Jockey Club Shek Mun Rowing (JCSMRC) and its facilities during opening hours must be an authorized Centre User.
- Only valid Centre User is eligible to compete in the rowing regattas organized by the HKCRA.
- All users must present their own valid Centre User Card upon the request from staff or inside the Rowing Centres and before boat outing at any time.
|Full Year||Quarterly||Full Year||Half Year|
*Effective date of the above fee: 30 May 2018.
Concession fee applies to full-time students aged 25 or under at a recognized educational establishment in Hong Kong with documentary proof provided.
- Concession fee applies to physically disabled or intellectually disabled persons with documentary proof provided.
- All payment should be made by crossed cheque made payble to “Hong Kong, China Rowing Association” or
- Direct transfer of the payment to HSBC bank account “002-6-187443” (Please send the original transfer receipt or reference number to the HKCRA Office together with the application form.)
- The Centre User card will only be issued when the payment is settled and the provided information is complete and correct.
- Normally, it takes 14 working days for processing registration and issue of the card.