Aged 11 to 18 who can swim at least 50m in clothes.
Sha Tin Rowing Centre: 27 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin
Jockey Club Shek Mun Rowing Centre
- Completed enrolment form, enclosed cheque made payable to “Hong Kong, China Rowing Association” (please write the name of the participant at the back of cheque) One cheque should serve one applicant for one course. on or before 1 weeks prior to the course starts
- in person to Sha Tin Rowing Centre (during office hours) ; OR
- by post to Sha Tin Rowing Centre, 27 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, and state ‘YRP’ on the envelope
- A confirmation letter will be sent by email before the commencement of the course. Once the confirmation letter is sent, no changing course, transferring and refund will be accepted.
- If the course cannot be held as scheduled, HKCRA will inform those applicants by email. If no notification is received in 3 days before the commencement of the course, please contact our staff for enquiry.
- Application will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Make-up class may arrange if the course is affected by inclement weather. For detailed arrangement for inclement weather, please check with HKCRA website.
- HKCRA reserves the right to amend all course arrangement.
An Attendance Certificate will be issued to those with 80% or above attendance rate. For Intermediate, continuous and cross over course, a Proficiency Certificate will be issued to participants who pass the skill and knowledge test.
An administration fee of HK$50 will be charged for each newly issued certificate.
Sculling Technical Assessment Content
- Intermediate and Continuous Sculling Assessment Content (Chinese Version Only)
Any sculling certificate obtained overseas cannot be applied to the Hong Kong, China Rowing Association(HKCRA). If necessary, HKCRA will also provide a scull technical test(Water Assessment). Once qualified, a “Proficiency Certificate” will be issued on the same day. For enquiries on fees and details, please contact Mr. Li, Assistant Sports Executive, at 2696 2337 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: (852) 2696 2337 / 2699 7271 (Mr. KaChuen LI)
Course Timetable and Application Form
- 2021-2022 Youth Rowing Course Phase 4 (January to March) (Updated on 21/12/2021)